Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bike Accessory options


Here is a perfect example of my work process. I was told to do some options for bike accessory packaging starting with what we call a blister card. I was given some photo options downloaded from photos.com and I chose which ones I thought would work best. So here, I created 6 options, one with an overall photo background and some with only graphics and the rest with a combination of both. I made sure to use sporty colors and also gave options that are crazy and not so crazy. After I submitted the options, they came back and told me they liked option 6 and to do another option in the same style but with a different picture and different colors. At this point, they are moving forward with the look of Option 6 and I have to apply the art on other packaging templates to show how everything will look together. I'll post those later.

No comments:

Post a Comment